Monday, February 2, 2009

An unforgettable experience in a health Spa

Dear Friend:
Sometime in 2003, I had that unforgettable experience in a health spa, because that was my first time. My friend invited me to join with him in a spa for relaxation, he said, pare, sama tayo pamasahi (Massage) dyan sa malapit. So because I could not refuse my friend and out of eagerness, I joined with him. Upon reaching the spa place, beautiful attendants met us and convience us to avail spa/services they offered. Whole body, hand, foot spa, etc. Because that was our purpose, we went to the counter and pay the corresponding fee, I dont know how much, so were given a receipt, and directed to a small room, we were asked to remove our clothes and we were given towels, our clothes were place inside a locker. the lady attendant guided us to another room, very warm room, we wore brief/ or short pants, it was very hot that we sweat and sweat. We just seat there and waited for our sweats to go out of the body, as if all our body fluids drain. We stayed in the room for almost an hour until I said "hindi ko na kaya pare" and then we took a bath in the bathroom in another room. I felt very refreshing, and relaxing. After some minutes, we proceeded to another room, the massage parlor. I saw people beeing massage by lady attendants. I asked to be massage, the attendant asked me, oil, powder, or rubbing alcohol etc., I told her alcohol. She asked me to laydown in bed and she started to massage me, wow my bones were cracking, breaking, very nice that I almost fell a sleep, I asked her, is this health spa? She replied, this is one of the services they offered as a heath spa. Wala akong alam sa ganoon. We paid again after the massage, and we went home. " Wow pare first time ko" and that was also the last. Hindi na ako naka pasok again. that was my unforgettable experience in health spa. Friend, until then, my friend invited me now to join with him in spa, so I'll cut short my story, because this is my second time to be in a spa. bye, bye. . . .

2 comments:

Smith said...

I have find your blog quite interesting and i have already added your blog in my blog roll. Hope you will also add mine ASAP

http://hotways2earn.blogspot.com/

Hana said...

Hi friend.. Interesting post.. Keep up the good work.. Do visit my blog and post your comments.. Take care mate.. Cheers!!!