Monday, January 5, 2009

going to a clinic for medical check-up


This morning I went to a clinic to have my executive check-up which have been scheduled in 2008 but failed to see a doctor. The Clinic was also having a holidays since December 25 to January 2, 2008. I have been advised by the school nurse to see a doctor because of my consistent 90/130 blood pressure. So the plan materialized this morning. I did have ECG, heart check-up etc. and tomorrow early will be another type of examinations. I hope all will be fine. I will post again the result tomorrow for your info dear reader. thank you.

3 comments:

Carlos said...

Hi there! It\'s my first time here in your blog yet I found it very interesting. I have already added you on my list. Hope to add mine! (Carlos Ideas - http://carlos-ideas.blogspot.com) Have a nice day!

Unknown said...

Please give me information about medical check up clinic in Kuala Lumpur. I want to go abroad and work there.

Nitrile Gloves said...

Good to have a regular check up session.All the best.

moist wipes