Monday, June 22, 2009

debt management in time of crisis

The otherday I wrote regarding my being hospitlized and undergone operation due to Lipoma below my ear or near my nick, that was an experienced for the first time that can"t be taken for granted. Me, being a lowly employee is being tied to some kind of cash strap or financially imbalanced needing some extra cash for unexpected events, aware of the present financial economic condition, going to hospital is the most unfortunate event in our daily undertakings, most tiring, time consuming and money exhausting. Fortunately, I have my GSIS, a government owned corporation catering insurance to government employees, that gives its members a consolidated loan-salary. I am also a member of a employees cooperative that gives also consolidated loans, these loans help a lot during my hospitalization. I was informed also of another opportunity like debt consolidation, many different name loans, consolidated into one loan -visit Http://www.3debtconsolidation.com/ like Credit Cards which the most are engaging. I dont have yet that kind of thing, I am interested to have. Having debts made me worry, that I may not be able to pay, that is why I am not in yet in Credit Cards. I was then a constant borrower of GSIS, like salary loan, policy , emergency and calamity loans and many kinds of loans, in order to cope with the present times until this loan consolidation was introduced. Thank you for this opportunity, this help me and my family a lot.

how to get a 20000 loan - irs audit - debt management

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi i would like to exchange link with your blog. If you are interested please reply back. My URL http://freepc-gamess.blogspot.com