Tuesday, June 23, 2009

on inspection tour at Maragusan, COMVAL


Tomorrow, i may have that chance of going back to one of the most beautiful place in Compostela Valley, the Municipality of Maragusan, a small town located in easternside of the Province, where hot and cold springs like the Aguacan Resort, and the Tagbibinta falls are found. The Municipality is more or less 50 kilometers from the Provincial Capitol in Nabunturan. There is where you can find the Maragusan National High School, a government school that is conducive to learning and have made many professionals. People in Maragusan are peace-loving, God fearing, and Hardworking. At present, the people are engaged in planting bananas for export, as one of the primary produce and source of income. Please come and visit Maragusan, in Compostela Valley, I like the place.. . am sure you"ll like it too. thank you. .

4 comments:

love4ever said...

Hi this is sonali and i am new to blogging and i read your articles it was really good i wanto be a follower of ur blog and i have added ur blog in my bloglist.kindly visit my site and if u can add my link in ur blog list.my url is http://sonali-luv4ever.blogspot.com/

Carlos said...

Dear Sonali,
Sure, I will include you in my bloglist on my next article. Where you from Ms. Sonali?

FaYe said...

what a coincidence! i know this place by name. never been there. my brother and my sister are now in maragusan since my uncle the brother of my mother, died last thursday and the burial is today, saturday. i have so many cousins in maragusan. i have one aunt and one uncle there, my mother side. never meet them for a long time.

freeair said...

wow, maragusan is really nice.