Wednesday, June 17, 2009

First time hospitalized


Pardon for not writing you for quite sometime, it is because i was hospitalized I had a lipoma removed from my nick. It was quite an experience, it was my first time. Sometime in 1996, I observed that a thing is growing in my nick below my ear, it was a small one, I didn"t bother to have it checked by the doctor because as if it was only a pimple , then i forgot about it. Lately, my friends had observed the "bukol" which I used to be covered by my collar. It was not really painful, but nahihiya na po ako dahil doon sa bukol. Ito ay lumalaki ng lumaki. That "bukol" made me shy of myself, I dont like to be with my friends, until my boss had observed my behaviour, I cannot do otherwise but to tell my boss about the situation the "bukol on my nick". She advised me to have that bukol removed or to undergo operation "Magpa-opera" Ako po ay takot sa dugo at karayum at sa operation, yon ang dahilan na ayaw kong magpaospital. But they convinced me to have it removed. So I gave-up, On May 12, I decided t0 go the doctor I had that bukol removed. On the night of May 11, I was advised not to take anything, food and water until the operation is finished. Early in the morning of 12th of May, I and my wife went to the Hospital. Davao Medical Center in Davao City. The doctor had already arranged for the operation, after some applications of hospital procedures, as early as 8 in the morning, the bukol was removed. The operation was very successful, it didnt take 3 hours and after that I was told to go home. Thanks to my doctor- Dr. Walter Batucan, now am recuperating and ok na. Praise the Lord. Am back to work again after a leave of absence. Thank you also to my boss, Madam Lyds for understanding me. thank you to all the prayers of my officemates.

2 comments:

RennyBA said...

No need for excuse and we are all happy it turned out well and that you are back in business :-)

RennyBA's Terella

This Makes My Day said...

Welcome back, nice to hear that you are back in business and hope you feel well soon again.